Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I like the Bachelorette. So sue me.

Madewell top, gifted jeans, Old Navy sandals, F21 necklace. Did you notice the lady behind me looks pretty fancy herself?

I have for quite some time. It's just. Interesting. Plus, it's the lead-in for the new(ish) "Bachelor Pad," which is a house full of train wreck happening every week.

But seriously, this season the lady bachelor is actually kind of an ok person and not just a terrible fame hog. We know she doesn't need the money from the fake celebrity because she's uber-rich (somehow) already. How do we know this? Because she took one of her first dates to this crazy mansion with a 100-or-so year old pool and a spa and reminisced dreamily, "This is where I got my first makeover" and "I remember swimming in that pool as a kid." You know, the way the rest of us reminisce about adult swim being over at the YMCA and Push-Pops (but the off-brand kind, because they're more practical--more like strain-to-get-any-popsicle pops).

Anyhoo, I'm enjoying it this season, and the hubs and I (yes, he watches it when I have it on because--well--it's on) are predicting that it'll come down to Arie and Sean in the end. Then no one will actually end up married because that's happened a total of--what?--one time on this show?

If you're interested, but not interested enough to actually watch the show, I highly recommend reading this guy's recaps. Seriously hilarious and a pretty good sum-up of the week. Here's this week's recap. Enjoy, my friends!

And don't forget to check out my cheese blog, where I talk about my newfound love for Cambozola. And stay tuned for a recap of a really bizarre (but fun) cheese performance art piece I attended this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment