Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer (Ocean) Breeze

Thanks Christie for the awesome photo skillz!

Recipe for a great weekend beach vacay:

Ingredients:
3 friends (preferably of the female variety)
2 sandy SoCal beaches
45 tablespoons of sunscreen (or to taste)
1 spectacular dinner
1 beautiful beach sunset
2 beach cruiser bikes

Preparation:
Mix vigorously with liberal sunshine and laughter.
c13ecd581ab90dc186f394a4452d22908309caca
Old Navy dress (a maxi dress that doesn't make me look pregnant, but I could probably wear it through an entire pregnancy. This one's a keeper!), Old Navy jacket, gifted cardi & American Eagle necklace

It's silly that I wrote that. But it's also my blog and my weekend was wonderful. Just look at that beautiful beach!

Thanks to these two ladies for making it great:


Now for something completely different! I got my first post in Forbes last week. Booyah!

On an unrelated note, I'm thinking about starting another blog (I know, I know, but don't worry--my cheese blog will not die. It's just gettin' started, baby!). The new blog would be about something I basically work one everyday: social media and blogging.

I'm curious--would you read it?

IMG_1814
Calf muscles FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment