Monday, July 2, 2012

Things that instantly make any outfit awesome

IMG_3925

Red pants. If you've been checking out my outfits for a while, you know I love my red pants. You know those days when what you're wearing really makes you feel good? That's how I feel whenever I put on these red pants. Can't you tell?

IMG_4089

Colorful scarf. For as many times as I've worn my red pants on this blog, I've worn a scarf at least three times as much. I was even dubbed "scarf enthusiast" in my company's four-year anniversary video. You can never have too many scarves, especially not as a San Francisco resident.

IMG_4665

Statement necklace. As far as statement necklaces go, this one is a bit subtle. But I still think it completes what would otherwise be a fairly generic outfit.

IMG_4630

Utilitarian vest. This vest has places to put bullets, so it's definitely hardcore. But it's also from Old Navy, so it's definitely not meant to really carry bullets. This vest is the perfect layer to an incomplete outfit.

IMAG0777

Bright belt. I don't wear belts that often, so when I do, I like to make sure everyone knows it. This bright pink belt might seem out of place, but I think it's just an alternative to the statement necklace. It goes with nothing else in the outfit, and that's what I love about it.

What do you wear to make your outfits stand out? Faux fur? Arm parties? A strap-on hunchback?

No comments:

Post a Comment