Saturday, July 21, 2012

Simple, stupid.

IMG_2061

IMG_2057

IMG_2066
Old Navy tank & scarf, gifted jeans, Gap shoes (soooo comfortable!), gifted earrings

Sometimes my favoritest outfits are those that take zero effort to put together. Like this one. Of course, this scarf has made several appearances on the blog, these shoes are my new favs and these jeans are made 100 times cooler because that hole was created during my first (and only) scooter accident. Plus, these awesome new earrings were gifted to me (TODAY) by my awesome friend who just returned from an Asian adventure. I wore this to Chili Pies, which I highly recommend to you SF folks. Get the hard cherry cider float with vanilla ice cream. Amazing.

Life's been crazy this week. We launched our new app at work and hit #9 on the top free apps list within a couple of days. It's kept me busy social media-ing it up to share the app with anyone and everyone. (HAVE YOU DOWNLOADED IT YET???) I published an article on Forbes and Huffington Post. My HuffPo piece was made a featured blog post on the Huffington Post Money section. Busy, awesome week.

P.S. Those first two photos were snapped using my new lens. Loving that new little piece of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment