Friday, July 27, 2012

Go, Team Olympics!

IMG_2004

IMG_2006

IMG_2011

Are you as excited as I am about the Olympics starting tonight? Not only am I sporting some Olympic/Team U.S.A. nails, but I also bought a copule of the Gap special edition vintage Olympic tees.

I don't know what it is about this year. Maybe it's that I was mesmerized by the gymnasts when I was a little girl. Maybe it's that the last Olympics occurred less than a month into my marriage and move to San Francisco (Hey, look! I was blogging back then!), and I remember streaming online archery competitions with my new husband. Maybe it's just the Olympic spirit.

IMG_2023
Gap vintage Olympic tee, Levi's high-waisted wide-legged demi-curve jeans (that's a bunch of adjectives!), TKO watch,  Banana Republic leather bracelet, DIY bracelets

Whatever it is, this is how excited I am:

IMG_2021

2 comments: