Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Team USA Colors


Gap top, jeggings, scarf and bracelet; Old Navy booties

Who needs Photoshop?

I stumbled upon this article from IFB, all about (free) in-browser photo editing tools. Look at how much awesomer my photos look after using Pixlr's O-matic tool? (I used the "Peter" filter, in case you were interested.)

On to the Olympics! You already know how in love with them I am. Now I just can't seem to stop finding red, white and blue combinations in my wardrobe.

By the way, have you see that P&G Olympics commercial about moms? Yeah, it'll make you cry. (That's not the exact one that's airing frequently, but it's still so sweet.)

The hubs and I are heading to NYC early Friday morning. I'm going to BlogHer '12, and then we're hanging out until Tuesday for some fun with friends. I can't wait to get educated on some awesome blogging skills and consume lots of good food and drinks with friends. Holla!



1 comment:

  1. I love your Olympuc spirit, Bethy! And I am so jealous you are going to BlogHer!!! Is your work sending you?

    ReplyDelete