Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Easter Dress



No, you didn't read that wrong.

The hubs bought me this dress and cardigan for Easter our very first year of marriage. It was the second time he surprised me with a perfectly well thought-out clothing purchase. (The first was when I first arrived in SF after our honeymoon and there was a dress waiting for me. I still wear it, too.)

I don't remember if he bought this outfit for me just because he likes to have some influence on my style (it's cool--he's way stylish) or if he remembered how I always used to go shopping for Easter dresses with my mom (every. single. year.). Either way, it was thoughtful.

The problem: It's white. I don't wear white. Mainly because I don't know how to wear it. But I think this time I pulled of a kind of successful color-blocking look.

How would you wear this white dress? Tips, please!

Banana Republic dress & cardigan, Old Navy scarf (do I ever take this thing off?) & booties


Is anyone else sad that the Olympics are over? Yeah? Me to.

The good news is that now I can catch up on my viewing of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo." Life is good.

(Seriously. It's a REAL show.)

Ah ha! I have worn this dress before on the blog. Proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment