Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recent Wardrobe Additions

How I'm preparing for Fall 2012...

Finally replacing my long-faithful cognac boots (see them here) with these beauties from Banana Republic.

Figuring out that sheath dresses are really the best for my shape, and sticking with them for every season. (See the below example, too.)

Investing in a luxurious piece like this dress. Yes, it's leather. I know, I know. But I feel totally awesome in it.

Picking up as many of these tops from Old Navy as I can. They're perfect for several reasons: They're cheap, they come in lots of fun colors, and the sleeveless factor makes them perfect for wearing under cardigans.

Sticking with some old faithfuls, like the Old Navy Rockstar jeans. I've worn my black ones so many times that I've had to replace them thrice. (Examples here and here.) And now I have a blue pair to wear into the ground.

Which Fall pieces are you stocking up on or investing in?

1 comment: