Thursday, October 6, 2011

Do one thing.

So, you want to know what my new plan is, now that Give Up / Take On is over? No? You just stumbled upon this blog and now you're thinking, "Who's the chick in the red pants asking me so many questions?" Well, I'll tell you who she is. She's me. And this is her blog. So either respond "Yes" to the first question, or leave.

Just kidding. You can stay. But I'm still gonna answer that question.

This month I'll be starting my "Do one thing challenge." What the heck does that mean? It means that, each month, I'll aim to accomplish one goal. Just one. It won't be so simple as "wear underwear everyday" (check!), but something that's been on my brain's to-do list for a while. Like, learn to make preserves. Or go fly fishing. (OK, that last one's not on my list, but wouldn't it be fun?)

So this month's goal is: Write a song. I used to write songs. And I'm pretty good at putting together a catchy melody, if I do say so myself (and I do!). So stay tuned, because I might even sing it for ya.

IMG_4092
Gap cords, Old Navy boots and top

No comments:

Post a Comment