Monday, October 24, 2011

Found Things: Week Ending Oct. 21

I just had the suspicion that I missed an important email or question from a friend. Do you ever get that feeling?

Anyhoo, I thought maybe I'd start sharing with you some of the fun things I find on the internets each week. (We'll see how long this lasts.) Enjoy!

IMG_4133

I have to credit the lovely Jessica of Monster Cakes for this one: Dear Photograph. Think Post Secret, except with photographs and a lot sweeter.

And my friend Sara gets the credit for this one. The music in "Awake O'Sleeper" is stellar, and the video is even cooler. I dare you not to tap your feet this. I think I'll be checking out the rest of Whitestone's short films.

Chat History from GOOD. It's the story of a relationship invaded by cancer and death, told through narrative and a GChat backlog. Please don't read without tissues at hand.

The Pose App comes to Android. This could be really fun, or just kind of lame.

I want my gravestone barcode to send people to a video of me and the hubs singing karaoke to "Paradise by the Dashboard Light."

This is perhaps a little extreme for me, but I'm at least curious about this once-a-month cooking thing.

IMG_4134
Target top and leggings, Delia*s shorts, old flats, gifted earrings from Sudan
IMG_4137

No comments:

Post a Comment