Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Dreams

IMAG0774

Weird things happened in my dreams last night.

First, I dreamed that I had a hole in my leg. It didn't hurt, but it was like something had eaten away at some flesh and tissue and left this fatty, fibrous hole. I was embarrassed by it, so I wrapped it up before any one could see.

Next, I dreamed that this Wednesday was Black Friday. Some friends know that this Wednesday is also Death Cab for Cutie Day (accompanied by my pal Minna's Magikd*Magik Orchestra). Yes, I have really cool friends.

Anyway, in the dream I decided to brave the crowds at the Gap for some apparel deals. I figured I had plenty of time to shop and make it to the concert on time. But when I made it to the fitting room to try on my finds, I looked at my phone and saw it was already 10pm. Then I woke up, quite upset.

The lesson here? 

1. If you find a hole in your leg, go to the doctor.

2. Black Friday ruins your life.


IMAG0777

IMAG0778
American Eagle top, gifted jeans, Gap scarf, Target belt and shoes, Banana Republic bag

IMAG0773
I ate this for brunch on Saturday at Plow. I just want to point out that the things on the left are their amazing lemon ricotta pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment