Monday, April 30, 2012

I made ricotta.


Me, just a simple human being with a penchant (sometimes) for doing domestic things, created cheese. With my bare hands. Well, my bare hands and three different types of dairy products. You can see the fruit of my labor over at Learning Curd. (Did you know I have a cheese blog now? You should have. You know, if you're really my friend.)

It was incredibly delicious. If anyone has some good ricotta recipes, I'm all ears. I just have to make that cheese again and find more things to do with it.

In other news, the hubs has been away in Hong Kong for work (why am I not wearing his clothes?), and I've been more domestic. That means he'll be bombarded by home-cooked food and a clean apartment when he gets back Wednesday night. There are worse things you could be bombarded by, aren't there?

This is my attractive pose.

Gifted jeans, American Eagle sweater, Gap scarf, Banana Republic shoes, F21 shades


No comments:

Post a Comment