Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grass it is!

IMG_0899

Thanks for voting! More than 70 percent of you were digging the blog header with the grass, so I went with that one for Learning Curd. (Make sure you check out the latest post on mozzarella making.)

I still have a few more things to do with the new blog to get it in tip-top shape (like figure out how to disconnect my learningcurd.com--without the "www"--address from Wordpress), but I'm really happy with how it looks. And I'm really really happy with my new camera (Canon Rebel T3i). It takes lovely photos. My next stop is to get a 50mm fixed lens to take even lovelier food photos.

Supposedly some of you are demanding that I not abandon this blog. (Ok, one of you may have mentioned I should keep up with it. It certainly wasn't a demand.) Never fear, I don't plan to. I've just been preoccupied.

The good news is that I bought these boots and think they're pretty rockin'. There's just something about wearing heels that makes me feel invincible. (But I'm not. Please don't shoot me.) The other good news is that these boots were on sale, with an extra 30 percent off. Booyah.


IMG_0897
This is my "Oh, I'm so shy" pose.


IMG_0888
And this is my, "I'm laughing at something over there." pose.


IMG_0892
Gifted top, Old Navy tank, Gap jeans, Banana Republic boots, American Eagle necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment