Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Less is best.

IMG_1091
Gap pants and infinity scarf (I love this new scarf), gifted top, Converse shoes

I went through this phase when I was in high school and college when I wore more makeup that I should. Maybe I was rebelling against the fact that I didn't start wearing makeup until high school. Which is totally fine, but was stil late by my friends' standards.

So I went through a phase of wearing eyeliner everyday. (By the way, there's nothing wrong with that.) But now it seems like just too much work in the morning. Especially on days when I go to the gym during lunch. I just end up redoing it. So I'm ditching the eyeliner, except when I want to look fancy. It's liberating to skip the details every so often.


IMG_1093
I'm having way too much fun with my new tripod and camera remote.


IMG_1109

In case you were wondering, here's an exciting list of my beauty items of choice:
What products do you use?

Also, I'm willing to take another chance on eyeliner, if someone can give me a good recommendation on a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment