Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Support System

Well, we're more than halfway through NaNoWriMo, and I'm nearly 1,000 words behind. Hey, that's not so bad! Especially considering I didn't even know what my story was about a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_4159

Today I have a plot, characters and a developing story. (I even have a spreadsheet to help me remember the names of characters and places.) For those reasons, 1,000 words doesn't seem like to big of a hurdle. I also have a support system. Two of my coworkers are doing NaNoWriMo. I mean, it makes sense. They're also writers at work. And apparently gluttons.

We're all at different stages, as far as word count goes, but it's nice to know I have a couple of people I can check in with from time to time.

I should be writing right now, but I'm too busy blogging and catching up with "The Walking Dead." (Have you seen this show? It's pretty amazing. That is, if you zombie apocalypse dramas. I, for one, do.)

IMG_4160
Gap tunic, Prana leggings, Old Navy booties, gifted scarf
IMG_4161


No comments:

Post a Comment