Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ahem.

I'm feeling rather wordless today.

I wore this outfit to a work breakfast. It was hosted by the women from Daily Worth, and it was all about women in finance (specifically about how to market to them). Most of the women there worked in financial services or marketing firms, and many of them were dressed pretty fancy, I'd say. A step up from business casual.

IMG_4234

If you know me, you know that I work at a start-up (it's several years old, but a start-up nonetheless). And if you know anything about start-up culture, you know it tends to be more... um... casual. This outfit is about as dressed up as it gets (unless our founders have fancy meetings).

But for the breakfast, I decided to "dress up." And this is what I came up with. What can I say? I guess I enjoy the start-up culture too much to take on pumps and suits everyday.

IMG_4236
MNG blazer (from Spain), Gap top, Old Navy Rockstar jeans, Target flats, gifted (from Venice) scarf
IMG_4238

No comments:

Post a Comment