Sunday, December 4, 2011

December: Do one thing.

I did not finish my novel for NaNoWriMo. Phew! Glad I got that off my chest.

I won't make any excuses. I could have finished, but I didn't. The good news is I have a story. With characters and a plot and all that good stuff. I even know--mostly--how it's going to end. Right now, I'm at 28,000 words, which I think is still awesome. And I'll probably finish it one of these days. But if I don't, that's OK, too.

IMG_4302

And now it's December, and time for me to choose another thing to do. This month, I'm getting crafty.

No, seriously, I'm going to do several crafty things and then tell you about them. I've already finished one (what?), so just you wait.

My friend and I threw a crafting party last week, and I guess it just got me motivated to explore my crafty side. I'm no Martha Stewart, but I enjoy having a project. We'll see what I come up with this December.

Are you crafty? I'd love to hear about any fun crafts you've done, or any projects you'd like to do.

IMG_4304
Target sweater dress, H&M scarf, Gap socks, Old Navy boots, F21 belt, Banana Republic jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment