Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wish List

My birthday is tomorrow and Christmas is just a few weeks away, so I put together a list of things I'm currently craving. At the very least, I have something to save for.

IMG_4317

Accessorize & Apparel-ize:

* Some boots to replace these cowboy-style boots that have served me well for the past 3ish years. I'm drooling over the Steven Intyce boots, but there might be others out there better suited to my aesthetic.

* A satchel bag. Something quirky like this fluorescent one from Bohemia or a calmer, more classic style like this one from Modcloth.

* Colored denim. Digging this red legging jean from Gap.

* Black pumps. My neutral Banana Republic pumps have been one of the best shoe investments I've made. 


Beautify:

* A bright or deep red lipstick, like one of the last two pictured here. And the guts to wear it.

* A gift certificate to Sephora. I'd love an opportunity to go crazy in there and not freak out at the prices. 

* Bare Escentuals eye makeup brushes. Yeah, I've been using a concealer brush to apply my eye shadow. Whatevs.


IMG_4332

Digitize:

* An iPad. A girl can dream can't she?

* A digital SLR camera. It'll be either this or the iPad that comes from my SmartyPig savings.


Kitchenize:

* New oven mitts. (How practical of me!)


* A Le Creuset dutch oven. Those things are fancy!

* A Vitamix. (Ha!)

* A new set of knives.

(Basically, I just want to upgrade all of my kitchen stuff. Except for my dishes. Hubs and I have awesome dishes.)

IMG_4333
Banana Republic sweater, Old Navy scarf and coat, Steven boots, F21 bag
IMG_4336

No comments:

Post a Comment