Friday, December 23, 2011

So I creep.... yeah.

IMG_4484

Remember the good old days? When I had a lovely porch and fun back alley and even an indoor location where I could take some perfectly lighted outfit photos before anyone else got to work?

When I got my new job, my photoshoot locations suffered. To get an outdoor shot, I have to wait for a weekend and a willing photographer (ahem, husband, ahem).

Well, today as I was walking to the mailbox to send off some belated Christmas cards, I saw this alley. It's a little creepy, but also well lit at four o'clock in the afternoon. There was even a band practicing somewhere in one of the buildings off of the alleyway, so I felt like I had my own photoshoot theme music.

I didn't stay long, but I did manage to find a ledge on which to prop the point-and-shoot to take some quick timed shots. I think I'll be back.

IMG_4485

On another note, I'm listening to the Civil Wars right now and I'm digging them so much. If you have Spotify, listen to their album, Barton Hollow, here: The Civil Wars – Barton Hollow

That's another Christmas present from me to you! I'm on a roll!

IMG_4486
Gap top, jeans and belt, Old Navy vest (hubs thinks it looks like baby puke), boots and bag, gifted scarf

P.S. Did you notice I brought the rounded edges back? No? Oh, well. I like 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment