Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My pants say, "Merry Christmas!"

I know what you're thinking: "Pants can't talk!"

And you might be right. But I still stand my my holiday-esque assessment of these pants.

I went to Old Navy the other day to pick up a replacement pair of black Rock Star jeans. I wear mine so often that they're getting a bit thin. When the store didn't have a pair in black, I decided to hit up the Gap. 

IMAG0344

I realize these jeggings aren't black, but I couldn't resist they're cranberry color or cozy fit. I'll be getting another pair, for sure. Maybe this time in black.

These photos are from Saturday (you know I only get myself together enough to take pictures outside on the weekend), when the hubs and I were out and about shopping and helping a friend of his get a whole new wardrobe. Let me tell you, helping someone else spend their money is fun. Especially when your opinion is wanted.

I carried around this fun San Francisco tote all day. Hubs got it from his secret Santa at work, but since he doesn't carry tote bags (surprise!), he passed it on to me. Thanks, Santa!

IMAG0346
Gap jeggings, gifted top, belt, bag & scarf, Banana Republic shoes, F21 bangle

I'm so ready for the holidays, despite being a couple of gifts behind in my shopping. The husband keeps bragging about how awesome his gift for me is, so I'm dying to know what he's come up with.

I hope it's not a San Francisco tote. I already have one of those.


What are you wishing for this Christmas?

IMAG0350

No comments:

Post a Comment