Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ketchup and mustard

IMAG0389

What do you do when you leave your camera at home and dh isn't around to snap a photo? You find a shiny thing and use your phone to snap some shots.

IMAG0388

This, my friends, is what I call a comfortable outfit. These jeggings are basically like pajamas. So much so that sometimes when I'm at work I have to look down to make sure I didn't accidentally wear my pajamas to work.

Ok, that's not true. But they are comfortable enough that I can get all cozy in my work chair and sit with one foot tucked neatly under me. Like a little school girl. Wearing pants the color of ketchup and a vest the color of mustard.

And these loafers. These loafers. Are amazing. Clearly the winner for best shoes bought in 2011. Kudos to you, Dolce Vita, for bringing them into my life.

My brain is so empty right now I can only talk about my clothes. Cut me some slack, y'all. What would you rather me talk about? Seriously. What should I talk about on here? I'm currently taking suggestions.

IMAG0390
Banana Republic Outlet sweatshirt, Gap jeggings, Old Navy vest, Dolce Vita loafers <3

No comments:

Post a Comment