Sunday, January 22, 2012

Things I've learned about style blogging (mostly photo-related)

No one wants to see pictures of my outfits everyday. Especially me.

Smiling in photos is not cool among lots of bloggers, but I just can't help it.

IMG_4660

You will feel weird asking your friend or husband to take pictures of you. But you'll feel weirder setting up self-timed shots in empty alleys.

Props help. (See current post photos.)

IMG_4662

Background and good lighting definitely matter.

Participating in a bunch of blogger weekly "things" is boring. Picking just one or two blogger "things" that you actually enjoy is quite fun.

IMG_4664

Vlogging is my NEW FAVORITE THING.

I'll never wears heels on the daily, even for fashion's sake.

IMG_4665

A little humor goes a long way.

Getting inspiration from other bloggers is a lot of fun.

Trying new trends is fun. Rooting out the ones that just don't work for you is key.

Other bloggers: What have you learned?

IMG_4668
Old Navy Rock Star jeans, jacket, bag & cowl, husband's (stolen) sweater, Dolce Vita loafers, Target necklace, gifted belt


{P.S. Like the new blog layout? I think it's much easier on the eyes.}

No comments:

Post a Comment