Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Stripes

And here it is. My first outfit post.

I'm a little new here, so bear with me. And bear with the messiness surrounding me in the photo. Like the open closet door. And the not-so-neatly-tucked-away computer monitor. And the Gap hang tag underneath the chair. I think I've pointed most of it out.

My birthday was not too exciting. (The exciting part was having my friends accompany me to the Sound of Music Sing-A-Long in the Castro on Sunday night for my birthday celebration. Who doesn't love a good sing-a-long?) Today started out with a trip with the hubs to our favorite breakfast joint: Brenda's. Why no work, you ask? Well, he had scheduled eye appointments for us both (yes, we go together to our eye appointments), so we took advantage of the late-morning appointment and grabbed some birthday breakfast beforehand.

We shared some granny smith beignets and I had french toast with a side of grits. It was lovely.

Details: Striped top (Gap), cardigan (Old Navy), jeans (Gap), boots (Steve Madden - circa 2007), headband (J.Crew)

No comments:

Post a Comment