Thursday, December 16, 2010

Borrowed Potential

This morning this top kept looking at me from its spot in the drawer.

But not my drawer. My husband's.

So, I finally gave in to its tantalizing stares. Hubs had already left for work anyway, and it was his fault for leaving his drawer open a crack. ;) So I decided to make an outfit around it. Something nice and laid-back with a "oh, did I partially tuck my shirt in" nonchalance.

Hubs only acted fake-annoyed that I took one of his tops. Besides, he has more clothes than me. Seriously. Maybe one day i'll convince him to let me post some of his outfits on here. (Side note: Check out the bottom left corner of the above photo. That would be one of hubs' birthday gifts. It's a dog that acts as a speaker and dances to your music.)

Top: borrowed from hubs

Tank: Old Navy

Jeans: gift from hubs

Belt: F21

Boots: Old Navy

Scarf: Gap


No comments:

Post a Comment