Sunday, December 19, 2010

White Elephant in the Room

Tonight the hubs and I went to his coworker's place for a White Elephant Christmas party. The gift I ended up with was not-so-White-Elephant: a Philz gift card and pound of Philz Tesora beans. Yum! I'd say I made off pretty well. The party was fun, plus I always like seeing other peoples' places in the city. Is that strange?

Today I went shopping at Gap, where they were having a ridiculous sale: 30% off of full-priced items and 40% off of sale items. I bought these pants, this top and this black cowl sweater. All for under $50. I'd say that's a good deal.

So, between the cheap clothes and Philz coffee (and a yummy breakfast out with the hubs), today was a great day.

(Also, I painted my nails red, which feels surprisingly empowering.)

Top: Gap

Cardigan: Urban Outfitters

Cords: Gap

Necklace: H&M

Flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment