Friday, December 10, 2010

It said 10% chance of rain.

Weather.com, that is. So, I set out to meet my friend for breakfast wearing this great denim tunic along with bright mustard-yellow tights. Then, it started raining. I ride a scooter. Rain + tights on a scooter = very cold, wet legs. So, I ran back into the apartment to change into these lovely green jeans (yes, green jeans).

I think it turned out rather nicely after all.

 

Sometimes, weather trumps fashion. Especially when you ride a scooter to work everyday. This was my second time riding in the rain. And my first time not falling while riding in the rain. Hooray for progress!

Leather jacket: Banana Republic

Scarf: Old Navy

Tunic: Gap

Jeans: Gift from hubs

Boots: SF boutique

Necklace: Nike Women's Marathon 2010 (yes, I ran all 26.2 miles)

Today's only accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment