Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dream Kitchen

OK, definitely not my dream kitchen. Not by a long shot. This is the kitchen at work (like you wanted to know). I snapped some quick shots while my morning tea was steeping.*

I haven't done the "tomboyish" look much. Mainly because I can have a bit of an androgynous look (I was cast as Peter Pan in the musical only a few years ago), and I've been trying to embrace my girly side. (Mostly by buying nicer makeup and prettier things... That's how it's done, right?) But I was feeling this look yesterday, so I went with it.

I even buttoned my shirt all the way to the top button... which I promptly unsnapped for work. I move around a lot of boxes at work, and buttoned top buttons would make that unpleasant.

Button-Down: American Eagle

Cardigan: Gap

Cords: Gap

Belt: F21, I think

Boots: Steve Madden


I'll be on vacation (family vacation) in Guatemala for the next week and a half, so I won't be seen around these parts. But I'll be brainstorming some ideas for the blog. (It's a good thing this blog's still kind of "under construction"; I don't feel so bad about neglecting it for a couple of weeks.)

Merry Christmas!

 

*Please know that I'm usually a coffee girl. I just neglected to brew some before I left the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment