Wednesday, March 2, 2011

24 of 30: I Don't Like It

 Gap top and socks, Prana legging, Target cardigan, Banana Republic rain boots, necklace from Guatemala

Blerg. I do not like this one. I think it's mainly the leggings. Because I tried to wear them as pants. The top is too short with them and the whole efffect is just blerg. The funny thing is, this is what I wore my last day of work. We went out afterwards for happy hour, and I changed into a black tank top and long cardigan. It worked a bit better, but this was not one of my better decisions.

So, yeah, last day of work. Y'all it was my last day with a company I've been with for over two and a half years. So it truly was a bittersweet move, but also a necessary one in terms of personal career goals.

What I do like about this day? My face in that first picture. I don't know what expression I'm making, but it works. Somehow. You can tell by my pose that I was working my I-used-to-dream-of-being-a-model and I-watch-too-much-America's-Next-Top-Model poses.

Ciao, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment