Saturday, March 5, 2011

26 of 30: What's With the Door?


 Gap top and scarf, J. Brand jeans, Converse vest, husband's belt, Madden shoes, Old Navy bag


I just don't know. This door is literally one door down from my apartment building and it is so bizarre. I don't know what this place is/what it used to be, but it sure makes a fun door to pose in front of.

This was my last 30 for 30 outfit before I started my new job. At first I was nervous about making my 30 pieces work in this new office. True, I only had four more remixes after this one, but you just never know what the atmosphere is going to be in a new office.

Fortunately, it's totally casual. I work with a lot of guys (engineers and programmers) and a few women, and they all dress really casual. Which is great.

Slowly catching up with these posts, people!

Thanks to Steph for taking the photos!

1 comment:

  1. Easily Increase Your ClickBank Traffic And Commissions

    Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete