Saturday, March 26, 2011

28 of 30: Why Hello, Blogosphere!


 Gap jeans, top and jacket, Cotton Basics tank, Madden boots, Old Navy scarf

 Gap sweater, jeans and top, Target flats


Well, y'all, this is it. I know I did the whole 30 for 30; the weird thing is, I can't find my 30th outfit. The day I seem to be missing it March 1st. It was probably lost when my old laptop crashed, but if I recover it somehow I promise to revive it.

Otherwise, looks like I had a 29 for 29. And I'm totally cool with that. In fact, I love this last outfit. Comfortable, cute, a little fashiony, but not too much.

Anyhoo, that new job is still going great, thanks for asking. It means a lot of new challenges, but I'm really enjoying everything I'm learning. It's actually a little strange blogging right now considering I do it everyday for work.

As far as my style aesthetic goes, I think I'm starting to get it a little better. I'm not buying things on a whim as much (thanks to last month's shopping ban), and I've started making a list of fashion staples that I want to save up for.

Up next: A dress swap with my good friend, Syd!

No comments:

Post a Comment