Wednesday, March 2, 2011

23 of 30: What's the Bright Idea?


 Delia*s top, Gap cords, Madden boots, old scarf and necklace


Ok. You're probably wondering where I've been. Well, I have some awesome excuses and some awkward excuses, so let's do this in Awkward and Awesome Thursday format!

Awkward

  • Time is just not on my side. The days have been getting away from me and I just can't keep up.
  • The last 10 days of the 30 for 30 were HARD. (I can say this now because tomorrow is technically my last day, aside from all the post catching-up I have to do.)
  • My laptop crashed. This is sad. But I don't give up easily and will do everything I can possibly do before giving up. I'll even call customer service, by golly.
Awesome
  • I have cool friends. They're so cool that when they come for conferences in San Francisco, they stay a few extra days just to see me. And other friends come up from SoCal to visit me simultaneously. So there's lots of friendness going on. Two of my ladies were here last weekend and we had a blast. More on that later.
  • I have a cool new job. And you know what? I get to blog for a living. It's only been three days, but I'm very optimistic about this one, people.
  • I have a full social calendar. Well, OK, Monday I had class. But I've been very social otherwise. So social in fact that my apartment is a mess and I can't remember the last time I cooked dinner. Oh, right, I made tacos with my buddy Steph last Thursday. That counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment