Wednesday, February 23, 2011

22 of 30: Locked Out


 Gap top and jeans, Target cardigan, husband's belt, Madden boots


The reason my mouth is open in all of these shots is because I'm a mouth-breather. Ew. But seriously, if you look close enough, you might just see my swollen sinuses. Again, ew. At least I made it to work today.

Funny story about these photos. So I stepped outside to empty the trash and snap these pics when I hear the door click locked. What? Yeah. I'm locked out. Then I see my boss walking to her car and I walk up to her. "Did you just lock me out??" She laugh and apologizes. She didn't know I was out there. How could she? Haha. Don't worry, I got back inside. You see, folks, this is why I normally take my pictures in the morning, while my breakfast/tea is heating up. Less threat of being locked out.

I am so super spectacularly excited because two of my loveliest girlfriends are in town this week. We're going to have some adventures. Or just stay in and cook dinner and watch movies. Or a combination of the two. I haven't decided yet. Either way, it'll be special.

No comments:

Post a Comment