Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 of 30: Hangin' Tough



So the new piece that was finally introduced for this ten was the poncho on day 18. True, I still need to work with it, but I think I like it. Either way, I missed my 30-day return window, so I'll make it work!

As for this ten, my favorites are eleven, fifteen and seventeen.

Eleven: Because I'm digging the simplicity of it. And I love wearing this "scarf necklace."
Fifteen: Because I feel amazing in these jeans. I think I was meant to wear high-waisted wide-leg jeans with big cuffs.
Seventeen: Because I would have never ever put this together otherwise. It's a little eclectic for my taste, but that's why I like it.

Which ones are your favorites?

I must say, it's getting tougher. It's tougher to put things together and make it more interesting. As other remixers have mentioned, I don't think I included enough tops. And I have some regrets with items I decided to include instead of more tops: like this dress and this jacket. (Yes, even though this was one of my favorite outfits.)

I'm sorry to say there will be no outfit post today. I'm home sick and wearing pajamas, so I'm taking a break. Speaking of breaks, it's lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment