Friday, February 18, 2011

18 of 30: And Then There Was a Poncho



 Gap tunic, old tights, Restricted boots, Da-Nang poncho, gifted scarf

I.... don't know guys. This poncho. It's. Just. Not me. I mean, is it? Maybe it's like these boots (which I love now, by the way), and I have to wear it a few times and figure out how it works in order for me to love it.

Y'all, getting a good picture outside today was pretty much impossible. When it wasn't raining, it was just gross. I tried.

In spite of the gloomy weather, I'm in a great mood. My girlfriends and I planned a quick, cheap overnight trip to Napa Sunday after church because we have Monday off. Oh. YAY. As much as I love this city, I also love getting out every once and a while.

We might be staying at a bit of a crappy hotel, but it's cheap and in Napa and we can do other classy things like visit wineries on the cheap. I'm coming up with a budget for the trip and the rule is that we can only bring x dollars to spend the whole time (aside from the room and gas). I like challenges.

As for the rest of this weekend? I'm going to do whatever the frack* I want to do. (Probably clean, cook, organize a few things in my life...)

* If you get this reference, we should be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment