Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2 of 30: I Should've Gone Outside


I don't know why I stayed in the kitchen. The porch was calling my name so sweetly. See? I nearly heeded its call in the second photograph.

I think I stayed inside to monitor my cream of brown rice cooking in the microwave.

Oh, yeah. I said "cream of brown rice." Surprisingly (not really), on this diet, there are lots of delicious things I can't eat for the next couple of weeks. Including eggs. And bread. Two of my breakfast staples. So I'm forced to resort to things like cream of brown rice.

It was less than delicious. But it was food. And that's what matters, right?


Today I was yawning all day. A product of no caffeine. These pictures were taken in the morning, while I was still optimistic about my coffee-free self.

Fast forward to 3pm and my splitting headache. My body wanted caffeine. But I stayed strong. This diet will not defeat me!

Oh, and this is 2 of 30. Yay!


Top: gift from hubs    Vest: Converse via Target    Jeans: Target    Boots: Madden    Scarf: gift    Necklace: via Erskine College


P.S. In case you were wondering, here's a smattering of my allergen-free food fare (L-R): blueberries and cinnamon (for the cream of brown rice breakfast), homemade lentil soup (yum!), brown rice syrup (a sorry excuse for a natural sweetener), acai berry juice, herbal tea (caffeine free!), baked lentil chips and almond butter. Yum yum and yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment