Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16 of 30: More Than Halfway


 Target tunic, Old Navy cardigan and scarf, Prana leggings, Restricted via Piperlime boots

Tired and uncreative. That's how I'm feeling tonight. So I can't promise anything special in the following words.

I can say that I like this outfit. I'm actually wearing two pairs of leggings. And they're doing the trick: keepin' me legs warm.

This morning I took the scooter to work, praying the rain wouldn't start on my way. I stopped to grab some coffee at Starbucks (in my awesome Klean Kanteen thermos). As I'm walking outside to my scooter, a hailstorm started. Yeah. Hard little pieces of whatever started falling from the sky. Thankfully it only lasted a few moments before it turned into rain and then precipitation stopped all together.

I'm sorry that story wasn't more interesting. Tired and uncreative, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment