Saturday, February 19, 2011

19 of 30: Lazy Saturday Secret




 On her: Delia*s thermal, Old Navy cardigan and purse, Target jeans, Banana Republic boots, Mango blazer, gifted scarf
On him*: Spiewak jacket, Gap belt, J. Crew pants, Timberland Boot Co. boots

First things first: neither my boots nor the blazer are technically in my 30. Phew. Glad to get that out of the way.

I have to admit. I put this outfit on solely to go to breakfast and to buy a new umbrella. Now I may or may not be wearing my lounge pants, slipper boots, a hoodie and a t-shirt with a cartoon pencil on it that says "I wanna be number 1." Get it?

And I may or may not be lying in bed watching the latest episode of "The Soup." I do have plans to clean today. And maybe make some black bean pumpkin soup. Watching "The Soup." Making some soup.

* This is my husband's idea of a fashion pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment