Wednesday, February 9, 2011

9 of 30: Exciting Discovery


 Gap top and cords, Old Navy jacket, Madden boots, F21 belt

You remember the movie "Romeo + Juliet"? The one from 1996 with Leo and Claire Danes? The one with the astoundingly awesome soundtrack? I just realized it's on Netflix instant stream.

Oh. My. Stars.

This was my favorite movie (and soundtrack) at the time. I don't know how many times I watched it, but I can't wait to watch it again on Netflix. When I'm allowed to eat popcorn again. (See post 1 of 30.) Because I just won't watch one of my favorite movies without popcorn.

Also, I need more skinny belts. Because the only two I have are this gold one and the brown one I wore yesterday. Put that on the list of things to buy after 30 for 30 is over.

Tomorrow my gal pals (wow, I'll never use that phrase again) are coming over for dinner and a movie. And we're going to attempt to make allergen-free milkshakes. Involving raw cacao and vanilla extract and almond milk. Yum.

And I do realize that these pictures are poor. I took them at lunchtime. The worst time ever to take outdoor photos. Ah, well. Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment