Monday, February 21, 2011

20 and 21 of 30: Naptastic


 gifted tank; Gap sweater, cords and socks; Old Navy jacket, Madden boots, F21 shades


What's that? You thought I'd started slacking? Well, maybe just a little bit. A couple of friends and I had President's Day off, so we decided to take a spontaneous trip to Napa. We did Napa on the cheap, which meant sharing dishes at meal times and staying at the cheapest motel available (the Chardonnay Lodge. Super classy joint.).

It was a splendid trip, indeed. We walked around a couple of wineries and got a free tasting. We also ate pizza and junk food in our motel room. Like I said, classy.

I'm in need of some new boots, y'all. I love these. They are loading so slowly. But I really need some good, leather flat boots. Even just this one-inch heel gives me trouble sometimes. I'm thinking I need to seek out some taupe-colored boots. Taupe goes with everything, right?

 Gap sweater, scarf and socks; Madden boots; Old Navy jacket; Target ring (see how I'm showing it off in that second shot?)

But tomorrow it's back to work (for my last week before the new gig starts), so I'd better hit the hay. Stay classy, blogosphere!

(P.S. Doesn't my friend Christie take some lovely pictures?)

No comments:

Post a Comment