Saturday, February 5, 2011

5 of 30: What Season is This?


I feel bad talking about the weather when so many of you are suffering below-zero temperatures and knee-deep snow drifts, but today was ah-may-zing.

65 and sunny? Yes, please. We got out and about a bit. Even took the scooter for a spin. Lemme tell you, I do love sitting behind my man on the scooter, riding along in unseasonably warm weather. To be honest, I probably would've been fine without the leggings.


This dress is a bit frumpier than I remembered. I promise next time to belt it. But today just called for something swingy and easy, you know?

Oh, also, I made a yummy yummy smoothie this morning and a delightful quinoa salad for dinner tonight.


Dress: Old Navy    Cardigan: Target    Leggings: Prana    Scarf: thrifted via Buffalo Exchange    Shades: F21*    Chucks: Converse, of course!


* These shades are TOO BIG. They were purchased for a Halloween costume and just make me look like Coraline in real life. But I couldn't find my others this morning.

Photos courtesy of Hubster McGee (I don't know if that will remain his nickname). Scenery courtesy of the courtyard outside the San Francisco Contemporary Jewish Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment