Monday, February 14, 2011

14 of 30: A Patriotic Valentine's


 Gifted top, Target cardigan, Gap cords, Old Navy jacket, Madden boots, gifted scarf


Happy Day, y'all! The hubs and I went out for our fancy Valentine's Day dinner on Thursday. Thursday, you ask? Yep. Thursday. You see, I got a new job. (Or jeorb, if you're Coach Z. Anybody? Bueller? Ah, forget it.) I found out about the job on Thursday, so hubs decided we should go out and celebrate my new job and Valentine's Day. We like having fancy dinners when there's a special occasion/things to celebrate.

We went out tonight as well. (We have, like, NO groceries.) But just to the little Thai place around the corner. So, we kind of celebrated tonight as well.

Two Valentine's Day dinners? Sure, why not?

The wind was having fun giving me new hairstyles today during my photo shoot. You gotta make it work. Like Tim Gunn says. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment