Sunday, August 14, 2011

Banner

The blog had a mini-makeover with a new banner that I'm not in love with. Honestly, though, I was tired of seeing my face on the top of the page. Weird, huh? By nature, style bloggers are a bit narcissistic. (I'll fess up to that.) But there was something about seeing three of my faces gracing the top of my blog that made me fee weird.

So I went in the opposite direction and used a photo of my feet. Makes sense, right? I think I'll experiment with some other designs before I settle on one, but it'll do for now.

 gifted top and jeans, Old Navy vest and scarf, Target flats and ring, gifted (from Sudan) earrings

Can we talk about my vest? Better yet, I'll talk, you decide whether or not to listen. :)

This is one of the new pieces from Old Navy. (Remember how much I said I loved their stuff right now?) I was saddened that I missed the Banana Republic vest that so many bloggers own. (I'd find a link, but I'm just too lazy to do so right now.) So imagine my excitement when I found this one in ON? (Go ahead. Imagine my excited face!)

It was a match made in olive drab, utilitarian heaven.

OK, enough vest talk.

You know what's nice? Getting down on my accordion has me bitten with the musical bud. As I type, my left-hand fingertips are a little numb from playing the guitar today. It's nice to strum again.


No comments:

Post a Comment