Monday, August 15, 2011

Neglect

Banana Republic tank, Old Navy sweater (It's an open-weave one, not that you can tell with the photo adjustments I made), Silver Brand (yeah, I don't know either) jeans, Minnetonka mocs, F21 locket (someday maybe I'll show you what's inside the locket. If you're lucky)

I've been neglecting the blogs. Big time. Can I be excused because of work?

I'm typically pretty good at keeping up with what's going on in the land of style blogdom, but I'm sorry to say my blog-browsing sessions have been hit-and-miss lately. I don't know how to make up for it except that this evening I'll be reading and commenting like a good little blogger.

On an unrelated note, there's a helicopter buzzing (buzzing?) around above downtown San Francisco right now. It's because of this. Let's not get political, k? K.

On a serious note--Ha! Just kidding. This is totally not serious. But it is style-related, and isn't that what this blog is for?--let's talk about my jeans. Ladies and gents, these jeans were purchased sometime in probably during my freshman year of college. I picked them up while I was back at my folks' house. [Kind of] free jeans score!

No comments:

Post a Comment