Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday, weird day.

Mondays always feel a little weird to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Mondays. But when I wake up on a Monday, I immediately start thinking about all of the things I need to get accomplished in the week. And it's usually a lot. So, I start thinking, how am I going to get all of this done.

But somehow, when Friday rolls around, it all gets done. Typically, I get a few extra things done.

Yet, those Mondays really get me.

What about you? Are you a Monday person?

IMG_3787

Target dress, Gap dress, Urban boots, F21 necklace
IMG_3788


On a different note, I finally finished the second book of Hunger Games and am on to book three.

Also, did anyone see the latest "Project Runway"? I'm really digging the jacket Viktor Luna designed. It's on sale at Amazon. Too bad it's $400.

IMG_3790

No comments:

Post a Comment