Friday, August 19, 2011

Running legs

You know how sailors have to get their sea legs back? Well, this week I've been working on my running legs.

It's meant running four days this week so far. I'm taking a rest day today, and will do my long run either tomorrow or Sunday. It's always a little daunting thinking about how long 26.2 miles is. But I've done it before. I know I can do it again.

But it's been rough this week. It's like my body has to remember what it's like to get into a running groove. I guess I didn't think I would keep the momentum during about seven months of sporadic running. But it's still hard.

Don't you worry about me. I got this.

Also, why don't I wear this sweater more?

 Banana Republic sweater, Gap jeans, Old Navy necklace and bracelet, Target wedges

No comments:

Post a Comment