Saturday, September 24, 2011

Help me shop.

And Dress Week continues.

I do realize that by the time I finish posting, it'll be a new week. Maybe even Pants Week. Watch out.

IMG_4065

So, I need y'alls help. (Don't worry; it's not serious. Just a matter of life and fashion.)

I got a Refinery29 (woot!) deal for Shop Sosie because they have this dress, which I've been eyeing ever since Kendi wore it. I know. There's a trend forming. I see a blogger wear something, so I want it. But at least I'm frugal about it. I mean, the last blogger-inspired purchase I made set me back just $10.

IMG_4066
Gap dress, Urban cardigan & flats
IMG_4067

So why do I need your help? Well, the price of the dress takes up less than half of what my deal coupon is worth, so I want some help picking my second item. I've even made a poll to make it super simple.

In addition to the dress, should I buy this tribal maxi dress or this red blazer or something else all together?

Why don't we vote on it? If you vote for something else, leave your suggestions in the comments, por favor!

What should be my second pick?
Tribal maxi dress
Red blazer
Somethin' else

Web Polls



IMG_4068

No comments:

Post a Comment