Thursday, September 8, 2011

White after Labor Day

My September issue of InStyle magazine says it's a fashion rule that can be broken. So when I pulled the white jeans out of my closet, I didn't think twice.

I know that's riveting stuff.

Also riveting is the new pair of booties I bought from Old Navy. I'm wearing them in the photos, you just can't see them very well because they're competing with the glaring, bright white jeans. Thems the breaks. But I am looking forward to pairing the boots with dresses and tights this Fall. Add one more pair of shoes with heels higher than 1/2" to my wardrobe. It's exciting stuff, I tell ya.

IMG_3889

I think I might've found my style inspiration for the Fall: Alexa Chung for Madewell. Have you seen the lookbook shots? She just has really cool, classic, effortless style. I'm not saying I'm going to run out and buy the whole line; I know I can't afford some of the pieces. But I am really digging some of the blouses and dresses. And, if nothing else, I can take the overall look as my Fall inspiration.

Another thing I'm drooling over for Fall: These Juicy Couture convertible boots. Two boots in one? How cool! But I don't think I'll be spending nearly $400 on a pair of boots any time. Maybe I can pull some of my husband's eBay magic and find them cheaper.

IMG_3890
Gifted jeans, Gap top and scarf, Old Navy boots, F21 bracelets
IMG_3891

No comments:

Post a Comment