Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Smile

Around these blogosphere parts, we like to smile. Do you? If so, go here.

What's making me smile this week?

IMG_3923

Sure, I was sick this weekend, but it also meant I got to finish "The Hunger Games" and start the first season of "Game of Thrones" (the TV show, not the books).

I'm going camping this weekend with some of the funniest people I know.

My red cords. I love them.

My new Warby Parkers. Still getting used to my slightly different prescription, but I'm diggin' my geeky glasses. Maybe I'll get some sunglasses next time.

My first business trip, coming up at the end of this month. Chicago, baby!*

My husband and the fact that, even when he doesn't love what I cook for dinner, he happily has two bowl fulls. On the other hand, I did love what I made for dinner. :)

These pants. So cute! And so cheap!

Pinterest. (Follow me!)

The end.

IMG_3925
Gap cords, gifted top, handmade and gifted silk scarf, Old Navy jacket, Banana Republic oxfords, F21 locket & sunglasses
IMG_3929




*Actually, I'm going to some hotel outside of Chicago, but it still counts as Chicago, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment