Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Day!

2.11 collage


I think you can celebrate all kinds of love on Valentine's Day, not just the romantic kind. I'm celebrating love with the hubs, sure, but I'm also celebrating the amazing love of God, lots of love from my family, the love I have for my friends, how much I love my city... the list goes on and on.

IMG_4819
Old Navy sweater and scarf, Gap jeans, Steve Madden boots (got them super cheap on ebay!), A.E. necklace, gifted tote

Tonight I'll be celebrating by cooking a special dinner for the boy, complete with a cheese plate and Ghirardelli souffle dessert (fingers crossed that it turns out!). I'm even leaving work early to get it all done. (Sh, don't tell the hubs. He's not prone to read blogs, so no worry that he'll stumble upon this.)

We're getting a double dose of Valentine's Day with a dinner out tomorrow night (partially because I was a little late in making reservations). I can't wait to wear a new dress I bought and go out on the town with my favorite guy in the world.


IMG_4822

No comments:

Post a Comment