Saturday, February 11, 2012

Who? Who?

IMG_4790

Yesterday was rainy, so I'm focusing on last Saturday, when it was warm and sunny and hubs and I took a trip to see the new Harry Potter--err--Daniel Radcliffe movie.

I took along this owl purse, gifted to me by my awesome brother and sister in law. It's a great size, and a little whimsy never hurt anybody. Well, maybe if it were a killer dwarf named "Whimsy." Weird? Yes. Weird.

IMG_4772

We've been without television (like, real television) since we moved to San Francisco. But I decided it'd be nice to have the ability to watch stuff in real-time on occasion (instead of online after the fact). So I bought a digital antennae. It's weird that I can watch the news now, even though we only get a few channels. Oh, commercials, I haven't missed you very much.

2.4 collage
Gap jeggings, Target jacket and scarf, Dolce Vita shoes, F21 sunglasses, gifted bag

No comments:

Post a Comment